On Wednesday, the U.S. House Appropriations Committee allocated $8.8 million to pay its interns in a 2019 spending package. The decision follows just a few months after the Senate Appropriations Committee included $5 million for intern pay in the legislative branch appropriations bill. Negotiations continue on other parts of the bill.
- Pay Our Interns announces four new board members:￼ May 13, 2022
- ICYMI: Listen to POI Executive Director Carlos Mark Vera at SXSW May 13, 2022
- Thank you to all who attended our 40 Million Celebration! May 6, 2022
- Four more days to register for our 40 million celebration! April 9, 2022
- State Department announces paid internship application window: April 6, 2022