On Wednesday, the U.S. House Appropriations Committee allocated $8.8 million to pay its interns in a 2019 spending package. The decision follows just a few months after the Senate Appropriations Committee included $5 million for intern pay in the legislative branch appropriations bill. Negotiations continue on other parts of the bill.
- SAVE THE DATE! January 25, 2023
- In #CALeg news, we have a bill number! January 23, 2023
- In case you missed it: Pay Our Interns spoke to the HarperCollins Publisher’s Union in an Instagram Live January 23, 2023
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: We stand in solidarity with the public servants of Brazil: January 12, 2023
- ⚡BREAKING FY 202 FUNDING NEWS! ⚡ December 20, 2022