On Wednesday, the U.S. House Appropriations Committee allocated $8.8 million to pay its interns in a 2019 spending package. The decision follows just a few months after the Senate Appropriations Committee included $5 million for intern pay in the legislative branch appropriations bill. Negotiations continue on other parts of the bill.
- Pay Our Interns Co-Founder and Executive Director Carlos Mark Vera to Step Down After 7 Years October 18, 2023
- My Departure Letter October 18, 2023
- California news: AB 266 goes in front of the Higher Education Committee April 25, 2023
- FEDERAL NEWS: We join Reps. Smith and Moulton in advocating for intern pay April 3, 2023
- MEDIA: Pay Our Interns interviewed for Roll Call March 21, 2023